[Spridgets] non LBC Subaru Outback Info: Now Minivan

Richard Ball rich_ball at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 8 15:04:45 MST 2013

Thanks to everyone that gave up their options and information.  I think it was
helpful.

So I talked with my daughter-In-Law last night and due to size concerns and
the information I had for her she is now really looking at Chrysler Town &
Country and Dodge Caravans.  They have just the two kids, but she also watches
her two year old Nephew four days a week so that makes for needing to have
three car seats.  That's hard to do with out a third row seat.

I know Chrysler had some transmission problems in the 90's, but thought I'd
ask what experiences you all may have had.

She was all exited about one she saw and sent me the link to the dealer.  I
could see that the lights on right front were new and the ones on the left
were the old faded ones and pointed out that it may have had some damage
repaired.  It is and isn't what she wanted me to say all at the same time.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, WA