[Spridgets] Fw: Goods Books for a Winter's Storm

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 03:03:37 MST 2013

I almost never read fiction books.  I thought you guys would be  sitting by
a fire side reading 'Costin and Phipps' suspension book and finding  the
error in the narrative that Arthur Mallock refers to confirmed by the
calculations in the back of the book.  He describes this, If I'm correct as  'The
myth that led to the great mistake'.

How biographies of: Joseph Whitworth, Bessemar, Ricardo, the Wright
brothers etc

Weslake-Monza 1330