[Spridgets] I saw oil?!!

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Tue Feb 12 15:06:47 MST 2013

So I started my 74 up this evening for a planned MG meeting and happened to
look under the hood while she was running and it looked like I had oil coming
out of the hose that goes into the seperator onto the top of the separator.B
I have never seen that before. It never overflowed or seeped down the back.B
I first tightened the clamp at the seperator but that didint do anything.B  I
loosened it up pulled the hose off and all looked well so I put it back on and
went for a short drive.B  Don't see it anymore.B  Should I be concerned about
driving it like this for 45 min at 80mph on the highway each direction?B
Never saw this before.

Ryan