[Spridgets] End of the road

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Tue Feb 26 11:12:27 MST 2013

  ok, I am really opening up a can of worms here...

  I am sorry that you "have" to sell your car but what happened to the
money you made ? you don't pay taxes on imaginary money, you pay taxes
on money you actually earned, so what happened to it ? Because you did
not save enough is not a reason to sell the car for the reasons you
stated, you simply did not save enough.

  Only the government deals with imaginary money, we deal in hard
currency and can easily do the math.

  And before anyone rips me (which I know they will), I am so against
our current POTUS and our tax system its not funny and especially our
welfare system for both non-workers and foreign countries, but I make
money and I save off money for the taxes, some of it is removed from my
paycheck automatically and I save off the rest to make it 40% of what I
made to pay my taxes, sometimes it works out to less then 40% and I go
on vacations, sometimes I give it all up but the point is I saved for
it, we all know exactly (or at least can know if we do the math) what we
will pay at the end of the year based on our income.

     mike