[Spridgets] Rally Stopwatches

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 2 19:32:56 MST 2013

Thanks all to those who responded.

BTW, It is amazing how much these rally watchs sets sell for.

Original vintage rally watch sets go for big bucks.  Understandably so,
they are pieces of racing heritage.

There is also an outfit making them new but they want big bucks as well.

Finally you can go on ebay and try to cobble together a stopwatch and pocket
watch combo yourself.  This will still cost you big bucks.  Seems there
are avid swiss stopwatch collectors who have an interest outside of rally
usage.

I thought it would be a cool accessory to have on my dash.  But I think I
might have to settle for some surplus Russian watches, or, god forbid,
something from China.