[Spridgets] Trunnion bolt - 2A 4028 - NEW MANUFACTURE in stainless steel / Titanium

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Thu Jan 3 14:31:29 MST 2013

Hi List,

Two years on from this e-mail 'thread' (could be a chain?) and I've just
junked another useless trunnion bolt that cost me #5 from one of the usual
suspects.  I've junked so many now - all new ones not original ones I could
have bought the titanium bolt and still been quids in.

So with a cost likely to be between #25 and #30 EACH bolt + shipping I'm
going to have a very small batch made.  From what I remember from the last
time I got quotes for this it needed about 4 times as many bolts as there was
 interest for to get the price any lower.

For simplicity I'm only going to have the bolts made in the superior grade
of stainless (not the choice of 2 grades there was originally) and titanium
 which only worked out something like #4 or so more than the stainless.
I'm  undecided on the split pin hole as it added about #2+ to the price.  I do
 intend for the wrenching head to be 12 point and probably 7/16 wrenching
like  the ARP stainless stuff is.

So e-mail if you are very interested now, specifying stainless or titanium
and how many bolts you want and eventually I'll get back to you.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 23/12/2009 14:45:03 Coordinated Universal Time,