[Spridgets] Looks like "Pieces", is it?

Larry Macy lmacy at mac.com
Mon Jan 14 08:15:30 MST 2013

If you look at the pic of the interior, notice a red midget in the front. I am pretty certain that with those seats and parked in that driveway, this is Pieces.

I can take a look at some other pics from Frank & Diane's driveway and see if that pole is same spot, but I am pretty durn certain it is. I had to park next to it frequently.

Larry