[Spridgets] Roll up and Bugeye windshields

lotuspilot at frontier.com lotuspilot at frontier.com
Tue Jan 15 05:53:51 MST 2013

I have a pile of Spridget windshields that I would like to see go away.  I
have one roll up window windshield that has the center brace that the mirror
adjusts on.  It looks to be in good shape.  I also have a couple of Bugeye
windshields that look to be usable.  The Bugeye windshields do not have the
side stanchions on them.

I do not wish to package and ship.  I would like
for someone that needs them to live in the same town.  They are free to a GOOD
home.

Thanks,

Mike Carpenter
Fairmont, WV  26554