[Spridgets] Fwd: Re: Austin Healey Sprite - $7000 (carrollton va)

John Farley jmfarley61 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 09:05:05 MST 2013

Linda, I finally got a partial response from Bennie about Pieces.

List, I thought it would be interesting to follow-up on the Craiglist
advertisement for Frank's Pieces.  Linda posted an item in the thread that
she and Frank saw the car for sale at a car show in PA after Frank sold it.
 She is following up to see how much the person was asking for it then.
 Anybody have any thoughts about the current "bottom"  price of $6,500?
 Also, not really sure if I can do it, so go for it if anybody else is
interested.

John