[Spridgets] Car shipping

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Tue Jan 29 11:05:13 MST 2013

The orange truck guys moved my Bugeye and all of my household goods from
California to Michigan 20 years ago.  The car was loaded last at the very back
of the trailer.  They also loaded a bunch of spare engines and parts in the
belly containers under the trailer.  Everything made it in perfect shape.  I
guess it all depends on the driver and loading/unloading crew.

Rick

Sent from my keyboard

On Jan 29, 2013, at 6:50 AM, David Booker <tncarnut1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Not sure if these guys even move cars alone, but Atlas Van Lines moved a
car
> for me as a part of a whole-house corporate move a few years ago. Won't
bore
> you with all the details of the horrible experience, but suffice it to say
the
> car (A freshly-painted, almost complete restoration of a '70 Triumph
Spitfire)

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/refisk@chartermi.net