[Spridgets] Car shipping

Gerard pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com
Wed Jan 30 13:53:30 MST 2013

I had great results shipping a Morris Minor to Spokane with these people.
Quick response, good communication, very reasonable rates and no issues on
pickup or delivery. I even lucked out and got a closed carrier for the open
carrier price.

Contact Stephanie at:

stephanie at bestrateautotransport.com

Gerard

On Jan 30, 2013, at 11:00 AM, spridgets-request at autox.team.net wrote:

> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 15:25:23 -0500
> From: Tncarnut1 <tncarnut1 at yahoo.com>
> To: Edward Perez <eap2140 at yahoo.com>, Rick Fisk
> 	<refisk at chartermi.net>,	"spridgets at autox.team.net"
> 	<spridgets at autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Car shipping
>
> Oh crap... thanks Edward. I did in fact mean Allied... I apologize to any
Atlas folks or fans out there! Glad I wrote the 'orange' part of that
message!