[Spridgets] Rear Spring Question

Robert Duquette RobertDuquette at Sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 28 16:30:51 MDT 2013

:). Now I get it.

You did just advertise for iPad though.

Robert
Sent from my device that doesn't pay me to advertise for them.

On 2013-07-28, at 6:23 PM, Rick Fisk <refisk at chartermi.net> wrote:

> Bachelor lean is usually what happens to our Spridgets after years of
driving with one person in the car.  The driver's side springs sag.  The car
leans like it's always driven by a bachelor.

> Rick
> Sent from my iPad that doesn't pay me to advertise for them.  Somebody tell
me where to sign up to get paid!

http://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/showthread.php?91725-Over-arched-Moss-Mot

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/robertduquette@sympatico.ca

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/refisk@chartermi.net