[Spridgets] kind of spridget related

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Mon Jun 3 14:37:25 MDT 2013

   I will Thanks.

  Of course as I think about this, I just hit another engineering issue,
the Singer is RHD and mechanical clutch, not hydraulic.  So I will have
to figure out how to get a master/slave into the car for the clutch.

  On my other Singer I had to make a rather complicated mess of levers
and adapters to make the 1098 clutch work, but I didn't have to design
that, someone in the UK owners club did and it works well.  The 5-speed
which takes the Datsun clutch I assume will need the hydraulics (which I
would prefer anyway if I can design it without butchering the Singer
chassis)

  This is beginning to look like a cool challenge and it will make the
car driveable.

     mike