[Spridgets] Article on engine removal from under the Austin Mini?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 09:15:22 MDT 2013

List,
I was looking at the Glenn's Austin Healey Chilton book below on an ebay
auction and noticed the image where they are removing a engine from what
appears to be a Mini from under the car. I know the frame gets in the way
to do the same for our Sprites but I'm curious as to this being the
prefered method for the early Austin Mini's.

*Glenn's Austin Healey Chilton Repair Tune Up Guide Sprite 1967 MK Book No
1432*

*Ebay link*

*http://tinyurl.com/k43nxug*

*Spritely Motoring Gang,*