[Spridgets] New Web Site - some LBC

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at me.com
Mon Mar 4 08:00:13 MST 2013

They went in the center on top of the spare.  Some of the smaller bags/boxes
went in the very rear and around the sides.  This left room for the garment
bag to go cross wise on top of the two small suitcases filling that area.
Things were packed in the revers order that they would be needed.  For
instance there is a small tool box, it went at the very back since I hoped it
would not be needed, as was the case.  By using lots of small containers we
were able to take advantage of the areas around the spare as well as the
corners at the very rear.  I seriously doubt that I am still agile enough to
do that type of packing now!

Bob and Dolores

On Mar 4, 2013, at 2:48 AM, Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner at gmail.com> wrote:

> I love this photo Bob, but where did you put the 2 blue luggage cases in
your Bugeye?
> Lin

http://www.gpsztwo.net/automotive/1960-austin-healey-sprite/photos-1960-sprit
e/1960-austin-healey-sprite08.html#previous-photo

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/grunthaner@gmail.com