[Spridgets] Troubleshooting..

Ron Corry Ron.Corry at iol.ie
Sun Mar 17 11:17:41 MDT 2013

My fuel pump sorta failed, and gave me exactly the same type of result.

As Bud says, check you have these things right:- atomised Fuel, Compression
and Spark (at the right time). If those three are right for all four
cylinders, the engine should fire up nicely.

On changing to a new fuel pump, my engine ran just fine.

My  b,0.02