[Spridgets] Motor Porter

James Gruber thistle_3619 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 13:35:56 MDT 2013

Linda,

Who needs a high tech tool like that. I can recall jacking up my '63
Bug, disconnecting all bolts and hoses and wires, and along with a couple of
friends dropping the whole engine onto a big stack of newspapers. Reverse was
just about the same. We might have used a scissors jack to balance the engine
atop of as we put it back in place. With some of those students of yours you
ought to be able to do the same. Can't say it was exactly safe but "Necessity
Is The..."