[Spridgets] fate of the Midget

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 08:30:30 MDT 2013

I'm reviving this old thread as I was looking for some sheet metal tools
for our shop order at school and wanted to know what our sheet metal gauge
is on our Spridgets and or other cars.
Boy's Frank will always be with us helping us all the way with his kindness
in his words on the threads here on the list.

Lin