[Spridgets] Aluminium Radiators - From China

Tncarnut1 tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 13:01:35 MDT 2013

I'm sitting here wondering how many of the coming responses will contain a quote from Frank...

>From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

Martyn Ridley <ridleymj at brant.net> wrote:

Has anybody any experience with the aluminium radiators being advertised
by several groups on E-Bay.B  Its time for the Frog to get a replacement
so I checked about and there seem to be several different firms selling
but, and this is a big but, not from the places I where expected to buy
- Moss US/UK, Brown& Gammons, AH Spares, Head 4 Healeys etc. - not even
Vicky B.B  All I found was a strong denouncement from Speedwell - and
their version looks very different and at twice the price.

Appreciate any feedback you may have.

Cheers,
Martyn

spridgets at autox.team.net