[Spridgets] Aluminium Radiators - From China

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 20:52:00 MDT 2013

As Jay said, Ron Davis is the very best. I have a downflow Bugeye unit on
 White Trash 1 and it is absolutely drop in and amazing quality. Speedwell
just uses Ron's, doesn't even take the labels off. But I have a "Made in USA"
excellent quality one from Rod at Spridgetech for a lot less $$ ave on White
Trash 2. Talk to Rod, 810-229-8639. www.spridgetech.com

Ron Soave
Roscoe, IL
"It only goes one way."
"Pay it forward."

>________________________________
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 8:30 PM
>Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Aluminium
Radiators - From China

>Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think the ones on ebay
are from China.
>For a while there was only the guy in New York selling them
for $500.

>Now I think there are a bunch of other radiator guys in the US
getting
>in on the action.  Free market at work and we all win.
>
>Like
this..

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/soavero@yahoo.com