[Spridgets] generator/regulator

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Wed May 1 04:26:32 MDT 2013

All I know is my Bugeye has been running faultlessly for almost 14 years with
a generator and a voltage regulator.  Starts and runs every time and I just
had five Hanger 24 Amarillo Pale Ales, so bite me Dean.

Mike MacLean
60 Sprite (with generator and voltage regulator)
56 BN2 (will have generator and voltage regulator when complete)