[Spridgets] No LBC, but please help

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Thu May 9 11:27:35 MDT 2013

Hi All,
It is time for the Cystic Fibrosis walk-a-thon again. My grandson,
Cayden, has Cystic fibrosis and he is now 5 years old. His parents are
doing an amazing job of caring for him, including frequent trips to
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. But no kid should have to put up with
the treatments he takes daily. In addition to the meds, he has a little
vest that vibrates his chest to knock the phlegm loose. When he gets a
cold, it means a stay in the hospital and usually a PICC
line<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peripherally_inserted_central_catheter>so
he can have intravenous antibiotics.
I am not asking for help for my family. All of the donations go to the
national CF organization, not to us.
Please take a look at this link.
http://tinyurl.com/cov2lzj

Please go to the site and donate anything. Even $5 donations will help.
Amazing progress has been made in finding a cure, just in the last year or
two. They will eventually wipe this thing out...with your help.

Thanks,
Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*