[Spridgets] ITIDWFWD*

Larry Macy lmacy at mac.com
Wed May 29 13:32:23 MDT 2013

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you.

Happy WWFD day too!!

Larry

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy@mac.com

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
Perelman School of Medicine
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the
trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is
no reason not to follow your heart, Stay hungry. Stay foolish."

Steve Jobs, 2005