[Spridgets] Ribcase reassembly question

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Thu May 30 09:05:10 MDT 2013

thanks to everyone who responded, especially Jim Sieppel, Gerard, and Rick
Fisk. The tranny is back together and all five gears engage just fine. Having
the Clymer and Haynes versions of the transmission section of the manual is a
big help (Thanks Rick), as was the bit of hand holding by Jim.
In the end, I installed the 3-4 rod first, and worked around that, the ball
just didn't seem to want to fit into the 1-2 detent far enough (go figure).
Nos I have a little bit of experience with it, and think that I know what I'm
doing (a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, eh?) and am ready to move
forward with the trans that needs just a bit of touching up to work well.
thanks again to all.

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977