[Spridgets] Thanks Jim! and ribcase continued

dwoerpel at wi.net dwoerpel at wi.net
Thu Oct 3 16:59:07 MDT 2013

Hi David,

Way to go on those grades (former teacher, remember)
and a proud father!
Good luck with the car.  You need an
OSHIT?  Get rid of those weird "motorcicle" gangs that give
other two wheelers a bad name and I'll be out to help.  ;-)

Dave W.
Beautiful Burlington WI

Hey Jim - The envelope with the tranny parts was waiting for me last
night
> when I got back to the apartment. THANKS!
>
> Unfortunately, before I could try
> them out, I had to get
to my doctor's office for a check-up (all good).
> The

appointment was delayed for a really long time because some sick person
> walked
> in and had to be tended to and then shipped off to
a hospital. (imagine
> the
> nerve of a sick person going
to see the doctor!) By the time I was
> finished
> there
it was after 6.  I then took care of some paperwork (specifically,
> my
> monthly check to the ex). I then spent some quality
time talking with Kyle
> about some really good grades he received
on tests in two of his classes
> (98
> in Economics, 100
in calculus), and made plans for us to see Rush together
> this
weekend. When I eventually made it back to the apartment change into
> work
> clothes it was too late to head over to my friend's
garage. Oh well.
> Tonight
> I'm headed straight over
there after work.

-
> Finish up tranny
> 2 - Re-clock alternator so the
newly-fabricated rear
> mount will work
> 3 - Put head
back on block with the new head gasket
> 4 - (I
> doubt
I'll get this far, but...) Re-install the engine / tranny