[Spridgets] Books at APT

Jim Seippel aseippel at austin.rr.com
Sat Oct 5 23:03:34 MDT 2013

It is possible to shorten the throttle cable. Pull the cable out of the
outer housing. If you are very careful, you can remove the ferule from one
of the ends of the outer housing. Cut the housing to link. It is best if you
use a Dremel cut-off took. Reinstall the ferule. Put the cable back on the
car and cut the inner cable to the correct length. - Jim