[Spridgets] Oddball MG

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Wed Oct 9 07:37:59 MDT 2013

Sometimes it's a truly wonderful thing when your garage is already too full
of "stuff" to be able to house yet another project!  This is also one of
those extremely rare times when being cash-poor is a big plus (in case
enough "stuff" could be cleared away to make room for one more project).
These old 1.25 liter (YA & YB sedans) models are pretty neat old MGs.  I see
this one is even LHD!  I hope someone other than myself buys this car and
gives it a full and proper restoration.

Bud