[Spridgets] Pimp my garage!

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 18 09:37:46 MDT 2013

I did one particle board wall on the cheap painted white (great for hanging
and shelving), and got checkerboard flooring on a roll from local DIY place
for 69 cents a square foot. Insulate the crap out of it. Light it cheap with 8
foot   fluorescents, great for making believe it isn't winter. I attached a
photo, which hopefully you can see although the list won't.

Ron

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image.png]
"The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the
truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling."

(Robert M. Pirsig, "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance")

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/soavero@yahoo.com