[Spridgets] Driving Technique

Dave Yealy lbc at littlebitcountry.com
Mon Sep 9 16:14:45 MDT 2013

"Went easy on the car" ! ! !  ? ? ?
Tell me you don't drive like this everyday? ? ?
Why are you even driving a British car? ? ?
Drive the S.O.B. like you stole it...., I do, (Frank taught me).
They still make parts in case you break something ! ! !
So what if the wife gets upset when you do a little slide into a corner,
  she will get over it or she can drive her SUV and meet you at the
destination.
If your doing less than 4000 RPM's, in any gear, your grandmother
should kick your butt.

Dave
P.S. About time someone got out the big paddle and stirred $hit up   LOL
Been quite boring on the list.
and YES, I do drive like the video, just ask my wife.
I have my British cars for the fun of driving, not to baby them.
P.S.S. Just like golf balls, they make more......