[Spridgets] Gunson

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Wed Sep 11 05:44:03 MDT 2013

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sop=15&_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=EEZIBLEED&LH_
PrefLoc=1
Bill in Oregon

-----Original Message-----
From: spridgets-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:spridgets-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Ron Corry
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 4:12 AM
To: Spridgets
Subject: [Spridgets] Gunson

Recently there was a discussion here about Gunson's Carb setting optic tool.
think most of the comments were somewhat disparaging of the product. I've
used
two of them together with mixed results.

However, yesterday having changed the Slave Cyl., I used their Auto Clutch
Bleeder [EEZIBLEED] and all I can say is that it works 100%. Using that kit,
there was no need to call on SWMBO [and all the huffing and puffing that
would
entail :-) ].
If you have never used an auto clutch bleeder, when you need to get your
clutch working again, you will have a very happy day when you do.
NFI and I have a perfect clutch pedal and still smiling one day later...

Ron in Ireland
'59 AN5 1275/5sp/ww "Oggibip"

spridgets at autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html