[Spridgets] Axle issue

Nelson Wittstock k8djc at zoominternet.net
Sat Sep 14 22:39:51 MDT 2013

I just recently went through the same thing.  I lost track of how many times
it moved back and forth but just a little bit.  Being able to knock it out
from the inside of the diff was a major challenge.  None of my punches were
able to reach through to the broken off piece.  Finally I found a small
diameter rat tail file that would make contact with the axle piece.  I just
kept beating the piece out a little and then back in.  Then all of a sudden
it was laying on the floor.  In the process about an inch of the file broke
off but at that point it was worth losing it.  I gave a lot of thought to
just giving up but then what would I do.  All I can say is just keep doing
what you have been doing and I wish you luck.

Nelson