[Spridgets] Crossing Over A Speed Bump Hit Drivers Side Fender

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 16:06:53 MDT 2013

Got a 4 inch deep hit on my left drivers side last week from a 2006 Dodge
Dakota which was raised off the ground a couple extra inches.  She did not
see me as she swung over the speed bump while I was lining my under
carriage to cross over the middle dip in the speed bump in a parking area.

I am actually happy.  The body shop will align the hood and fix the dent
and then shoot the front of the car in Wimbledon White single stage.  I am
prepping the rest of the car to be painted at the same time.  So for a $250
deductible and a little extra I will finally be rid of a horrible yellow
paint job.  Next . . ordering a red interior kit with white piping on the
seats, etc.

I will finally have the Bugeye that I used to take rides in when I was ten
years old (a young guy who lived across the street . . . his father bought
him a new Bugeye Sprite and he would take me for fast rides to attempt to
scare me).  So his white with red interior Sprite imprinted on me from that
time forward.