[Spridgets] Safety improvements

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 07:50:17 MDT 2014

I only have a pair of competition lap belts on the bugeye, which I don't
track.  Lots of opinions that lap belts aren't sufficient protection, your
head can still smash forward into the steering wheel or windshield in an
accident.  Five point harness mounting without a rollbar to mount the shoulder
straps to is not advisable and there's a whole school of thought you risk more
injury to your head if it contacts a roll bar and you're not wearing a
helmet.  Now where did I put that St. Christopher medallion?

Rick
"Madman in a death machine"
Follow My Nasty Boy Build:
http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo