[Spridgets] Sebring sprite siting locally

Frog eye frogeye at cox.net
Sat Apr 5 07:10:48 MDT 2014

I was up at a local British repair shop yesterday and was asked if I would be
interested in seeing on of the original Sebring sprites

After being led to a storage area I saw an iris blue RHD bugeye with the
following
Factory white hardtop
4 wheel disc brakes
Wire wheels with 1/4 elliptical leafs
5" smiths racing tach
Large number 54 in 4 places
948
In my research this appears to be one of the 4 cars brought to Florida for
Sebring
I saw the VIN number as well and it appears to match the one mentioned in
several sites referencing the events
If anyone is interested in more details or may want any photos I might be able
to provide those and more details about the car
>From what I saw I believe this is the read deal and surely not a clone
Alan