[Spridgets] Do something nice for someone tomorrow.

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Fri Apr 11 08:01:03 MDT 2014

Nice thoughts Lin.  I looked at his picture in my garage yesterday and
said, "Yup, it's that time."
Good video and I found some others to watch and remember.

All the best to you.  Frankie, the old man's smiling down on you and the
family and he's proud of all of you!

Dave W.
59 :{)

Yup, /Pay it Forward/