[Spridgets] Using Paypal to buy a car

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Mon Apr 28 09:39:55 MDT 2014

  I sold a motor via PayPal a year ago and several friends said AFTER I
shipped it but before the buyer received it, that I was a fool.  All the
buyer has to do is claim something wrong and PayPal will take his side
and give him back his money.  In my case my PayPal bank account is a
play account, so I removed the money ($4,500 and it did not even run)
and put it in a account that PayPal does not have access to before the
shipper delivered it. I researched it and many people said it happens
often, PayPal will take the buyers side most of the time and the seller
is out the cash.

  In the end it did not matter since the guy was thrilled with the motor.

  Mike