[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Re: Weber 40 DCOE 32 Question

shop shop at justbrits.com
Mon Apr 28 12:57:22 MDT 2014

I just posted to the POS yahoo List but HAD to "shorten" the "original
Links"
to meet the "size of post" rule [20 lines of FULL WIDTH link info] <VBG>
! ! !

On 4/28/2014 1:48 PM, shop wrote:
> << On 4/28/2014 3:56 AM, pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com wrote:
>> The rest is trial and error.  >>

> Boy, G., is THAT ever gospel ! ! !  LOL
>
> Several years ago I was assisting a couple of close friends in trying to
> a Volvo 122 [I think<G>] Auto-X car [with SERIOUS 'built' motor]  for
> semi-finals [qualifying times] leading to SCCA Nationals in Kansas.
>
> NO "rolling road" [dynometer] so after EVERY 'idle' & 'rpm run-up' one
> of the two (2) drivers would take out on the street in front of their
> shop.l
> Took a full day and a half to get it as 'right' as we could. <F> <G>
> <F> ! !
> ROYAL PITA ! !
>
> So Vigil, have 'fun' ! ! !  <snicker> <G>
Ed
" Just Brits "

PS:  A dyno example: http://tinyurl.com/lvvhx6o

or  (LOL)
<snip>

PPS:  For a BUNCH of 'examples' with numerous Minis & Spitfires:
http://tinyurl.com/mrh97mq

or
<snip>

PPPS:  I'll post in Spridgets AFTER I DELETE the original links because I am
           fairly certain they would cause a 'bounce' due to "over-size"
<G> ! ! !