[Spridgets] The Collective Wisdom of the Spridgets Group - No LBC

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 09:44:17 MDT 2014

I'll be more bold - scalpers are blood sucking, bottom feeding assholes who
have no usefulness whatsoever. I can remember waiting overnight for tickets to
go on sale for shows when I was in college only to find scalpers had totally
unleveled the playing field. They do nothing except ruin the opportunity for
motivated people to get tickets to see shows that would add to their their
lives, and have turned concerts into something that often only the well-off
can afford. They add no value to anything. If he doesn't care about impressing
people, he has succeeded, as nothing impresses me less than someone who is
just a moneychanger with no added value to society.

Ron Soave
Roscoe, IL

"It only goes one way."
"Pay it forward."