[Spridgets] Corrosion inhibitors

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 10:33:55 MST 2014

Corrosion will occur wherever dissimilar metal conductors are in contact.
You can inhibit all you want but what's best is probably just periodic
inspection and cleaning as necessary.  Clean, airtight connections are
best.  Any method, product, or gimmick that helps connections stay clean
and airtight is probably good.  I've seen the little felt donuts in use but
haven't noticed any spectacular differences between the use of them and the
non use of them.