[Spridgets] Thick head gasket

lotuspilot at frontier.com lotuspilot at frontier.com
Wed Dec 17 06:14:23 MST 2014

I had forgotten there name.  Thanks.

I wonder what thickness that you all would try if you knew the engine was
roughly 11.5 - 12 on compression.  This will be a trail and error thing and I
am trying not to error too much.

Also.  If an engine was running in 1980 prior to being torn down to replace
bearings and inspect, would those same rings work fine on those same cylinder
walls that they were run in the past?  The reason, I am asking is we lost our
last engine machine shop around here and I would like to avoid searching for
one at the moment.  I am in the mood of just making the engine spotless inside
and out and buttoning it all back up.

Again thanks and any comments help.

Mike