[Spridgets] Air filters

John Farley jmfarley61 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 12:58:48 MST 2014

Found out from Trevor that he made a few and sold his last pair about a
year ago.

Mark, thanks for the input.  Saw a picture of the standard offset K&N and
was wondering if it could be modified. I agree with your observations.
 Would like to go with something that looks good and can use a K&N filter
if possible.  Any thoughts from any other folks?

John F.