[Spridgets] 1275 clearance in FROG AYE

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Thu Feb 13 15:31:01 MST 2014

I have the same problem with my Bugeye.  It is even worse for the fact I
converted the timing chain to a belt and the housing is a little thicker than
the regular timing chain cover.  I have replaced my motor mounts once
already.  Thinking about making elongated slots in the motor mount mount to
body holes.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2