[Spridgets] Checking for interest - NOSHIT

Philip Jones philip.s.jones at comcast.net
Tue Feb 18 22:20:43 MST 2014

Greetings Spridgeteers! Some of us Pac NW folks have occasionally gotten
together for Spridget work parties (Northwest Organization of Spridget
Handymen in Transit). I'm thinking of hosting one in March/April, if there
are interested parties. Please reply to express interest, and please
describe the project you might bring to work on, and/or any calendar
restrictions you might have.

Here are some details, in no particular order

*Located in NW Seattle

*Multiple (dry) garage slots available

*Generally folks bring their cars (under their own power or on a trailer!)
to be worked on or shown off; also tools, food and beer

*Starts around 9:00 AM, ending by/around 5:00

*Auto parts and hardware stores nearby

*We generally have a good selection of Bill's to choose from. We'll be
missing BillM, though.

* Exact date TBD based on responses

I think that's it! I hope we can pull off a get-together; it would be great
to see my old friends.  I've also posted on BCF, and have a couple attendees
already!

Phil