[Spridgets] Top Frame for 1965 Sprite

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 10:30:59 MST 2014

I was in Ann Arbor last weekend and met a bloke with a 1965 Sprite he had
recently acquired. I only got to see some snaps, but he is delighted with
it. He has a hardtop for it, but neither top nor frame of the stowable top.
Naturally, his is the frame that was only used for 65-66, so probably the
hardest to source. Anyone have a good source for one or an extra one
looking for a happy home in Michigan? Also, he would appreciate
recommendations for the actual top as well. Who makes a good one?
David L