[Spridgets] Is Jim Johnson still out there?

bmwwxman . bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 13:45:24 MST 2014

Sadly, I have to look at his ugly mug in the mirror every morning...   ;-)

I was trying to remember those pages today...   I still have the Asbury
Park article and the newspaper reporter's pictures. I also have a lot of
other pictures but Kevin's are generally better quality than mine.  My
Brownie doesn't give near the quality....  ;-)

I could tackle putting something together for the Holy Sprite and
BusterCluster since I was at both parties.  Or at least, they tell me I
was.  It would take me a while however as I am up to my proverbial in other
projects including a MKIII Midget which languishes in my garage begging for
paint prep, paint and reassembly. Presently I have nowhere online to put
them.  If anyone has a website with a bunch of space I could send them a CD
with everything on it ready to just upload and hyper link.  LMK...

It's still very hard for me to go through those pictures as they remind me
so much of my buddy Frank whom I still miss very much.

Cheers!!
Jim

--
Cheers!!
Jim Johnson

*"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they
look forward to the trip."*

*Winston Churchill*