[Spridgets] Holy Sprite Journey of Redemption

bmwwxman . bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 13:53:22 MST 2014

I'll make a stab at the write-up, Larry...  But I want to have everyone who
participated send my a few paragraphs with their personal experience so
everyone can be included.  Then I will try to stitch them all together.

So if you were at Buster Cluster - or participated in the Holy Sprite
project, please send your recollections to me at:  bmwwxman AT gmail
DOTcom   The more the better!  I'd love to have Diane, Fr. Jack, Buster and
others not on this list participate too.

Cheers!!
Jim