[Spridgets] Holy Sprite Journey of Redemption

Ed Kaler (JB) shop at justbrits.com
Sun Jan 5 16:39:14 MST 2014

And toooo THINK I am OLDER than most of ya'll and NOTHIN' of mine has
started to.... <G>

<<  I'll make a stab at the write-up, Larry... But I want to have
everyone who participated send my a
few paragraphs with their personal experience so everyone can be
included.  >>

I would be HAPPY TO "CHANGE" [if desired] front page or anything else as
MAJORITY wish <G>.

And IIRC Jim, you told me you had "...unlimited..." space ? ?  Wha
happened ? ?

So for ALL you "short-term folks".....................  [also try google
= buster cluster <smirk>]

http://www.bustercluster2006.org/

BTW, org contributotrs;  PLZ make SURE your "stuff" is there <G>.
Folks that have "found" stuff,
write me, PLZ  ! ! !

Ed