[Spridgets] Holy Sprite Journey of Redemption

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 18:29:57 MST 2014

I can't either Jim.
Frank was HUGELY instrumental in getting my car finished,
and it displays his stickers, sadly, but proudly.

Wow, this whole thing is cosmically weird,

A person that had never met Frank, asks about a car that
he was responsible for bringing back from the graveyard,
for a WONDERFULLY UNSELFISH reason,
only days from his Birthday.

Brings a bit of a chill up the spine.

Thanks for the reminder, Frank!
WE MISS YOU!

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!

> From: jimndi at frontiernet.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Journey of Redemption
>
> Happy Birthday Frank, I still can't walk by my bugeye in the garage without
> thinking of Frank. What an unselfish truly nice man he was.
>
> Jim F.

;-)