[Spridgets] Term clarification

Alex Robertson nambour3 at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 7 18:41:29 MST 2014

Hi from Australia,

The Sprite drivers of Queensland have learned from you
guys in the US of A.

We have had our QSHIT operating for several years now
in our club. "Queensland Spridget Handymen In Transit." We help people keep
their cars on the road, and speed up some restoration projects too.

Our club
has around 85 members and about 130 cars. Some of us race our cars too. The
yellow one in the attached photo is one of my cars.

Regards from Alex
Robertson,
Club Captain,
Sprite Car Club of Queensland Inc