[Spridgets] Electrical Problem

Trevor Jessie trevor.jessie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 17:48:33 MST 2014

The car has a 1275 installed.  One of the PO removed all the seat
belt/e-brake/buzzer ... etc.  The car was working fine.  and then suddenly
developed this problem after I tuned the carbs .... go figure.

Anyway, I've unplugged most everything I can think of: alternator, wiper,
rear harness, wiper switch, ignition switch, turnsignal/dimmer switch,
heater, heater switch, tach, brake pressure warning switch ... basically,
if I can see it, I've unplugged it.

Of course unplugging the hazard switch stops the problem, and unplugging
the hazard flasher stops the problem, and unplugging the green wire on the
fuse box stops the problem ... but I still can't find the cause.  I'm
starting to fear it is wrapped up in the harness.